Friday, October 27, 2006

A Taste of Hawaii, from anywhere in the world!


During my theological studies at Franciscan University and other places abroad it was always important for me to have a little taste of home when the homesickness set in . I stumbled upon this wonderful website one day while trying to find some good hawaiian music on the internet. The website is http://www.alohajoe.com. Joe is patron of hawaiian music and has high quality 24/7 streaming hawaiian music from his webpage. In fact if you read the website you'll see that his website has won several distinguished hawaiian music awards!

Joe has a good variety of hawaiian music and really does bring me 'home' whenever I am away from my island. So whether you are a Hawaii resident away from home or just someone who loves the islands and its people, give alohajoe.com a visit and get a taste of Hawaii.

No comments: